OSU 2011 Technology Session Information
Thanks for attending my sessions! It was a lot of fun and I hope you took away some things that you can use. Just remember that you probably won’t do everything I demonstrated right away. It takes time and planning, but will be worth it in the end.
Please let me know if I missed anything! Thanks! 😉
Note: I’ve moved the content to static web pages and have provided links to them below.
- 21st Century Learners
- Using Video Recorders
- iApps in music education (for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad)
The following information covers topics we didn’t have enough time to get to.
Create a website/blog in about a minute
Free and easy websites/blogs:
On your site you can post:
- Static information such as class policies
- Newsletters (via email too)
- Links to pertinent information
- Multimedia (yours or others)
Make business cards for yourself and your orchestra program.
- Shows that you are a PROFESSIONAL
- Reminders for parents & students
- “Sell” your program
I highly recommend using VistaPrint.com. They print nice cards, have lots of templates, and are extremely cheap. Search the web for VistaPrint Discount codes and you can save a lot of money.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns!!